Dr Seuss Booksvk*dr. seuss books

I'm writing this Email in regards to the "unauthorized" charges and I do mean more then one, from your company on my fathers credit card, David Barnes! I would like you to refund EVERY charge that has been made and I have not went back to the last few months to find out if there was charge's made then but I will be doing so to find out how long your company has been taking money out of my fathers credit card without ANY PERMISSION from me and I know, not from him! I already came across a site while searching for your page and it is dedicated to people posting the same issue that I am having and that worries me deeply and I want to know how you are stealing from people? Well I just happen to be in the criminal justice system and you will be reported to the BBB among others to prevent this from continuing. I would like to also be contacted by a member of your staff, preferably a manager, I'll leave my phone number at the end. I have 3 charge's and you don't want to hear that you are unable to refund every one because I know that you are able and since you illegally withdrew all of them! Here are the date's and amounts of the unauthorized withdrawals :

1/03/18. $13.98

1/11/18. $20.96

1/13/18. $21.96

That's a Total amount of : $56.90

My Cell Phone Number is #[protected]
Email Address is : [protected]@gmail.com

I want my refund within the week and a phone call as I asked, within day's please. I'm being extremely polite in regards to the unauthorized withdrawals but if I don't get the 2 requests from your company, I won't be so nice next time and I won't be the person contacting you that time so it am hoping for a positive response from your company on my complaint.

Brittany Barnes

• Updated by bdaerida82 · Jan 16, 2018

I did forget something, I have NEVER received any Dr Seuss Book's for all the unauthorized money that was taken out for what I've read, to be a member of the Dr Seuss book club! So now you steal from people and don't even send them what your company say's is for the money!?? That makes my fraud case against you even stronger n

Brittany

• Th
    Theekshana Nov 07, 2018

Hi Michelle, Did you get a response from them and receive the refund

• Mi
    Michelle Nolan Oct 02, 2018

I'm writing this Email in regards to the "unauthorized" charges and I do mean more then one, from your company on my debit card, Michelle Nolan! I would like you to refund EVERY charge that has been made and I have not went back to the last few months to find out if there was charge's made then but I will be doing so to find out how long your company has been taking money out of my debit card without ANY PERMISSION from me and I know no one else in my home! I already came across a site while searching for your page and it is dedicated to people posting the same issue that I am having and that worries me deeply and I want to know how you are stealing from people? Well I just happen to be in the criminal justice system and you will be reported to the BBB among others to prevent this from continuing. I would like to also be contacted by a member of your staff, preferably a manager, I'll leave my phone number at the end. I have 9 charge's and you don't want to hear that you are unable to refund every one because I know that you are able and since you illegally withdrew all of them! Here are the date's and amounts of the unauthorized withdrawals :

1/03/18. $13.98

Updated by [email protected], oct, 2018
    Michelle Nolan

• Sh
    Shaun R. Jan 16, 2018

Are they the only charges you've found?