Dr Eugene ChambersServices

D

I am extremely dissapointed at my experience at east orlando medical group.
I was a patient of Dr Eugene chambers and having a medical condition that sometimes affects my job as it is a safety job. When advised
Dr about fmla forms per employees request. Knowing my medical conditions he refused to fill them out not caring what outcomes i would have without those forms. Somehow in the preocess between medical school and now he seems to have lost his humanity and is only concerned with the big mighty dollar.. would not even make eye contact during my visits as if he wasnt interested in who i was..