Dolphin International Migration Services (DIMS)fraud service

S

Dear friends Dolphin International Migration Services(http://www.dimsaustralia.org.) is a fake Consultancy involved in fraudulent activities. I have been a victim of this company. They said They have arranged a job for me but they didn`t give me an offer letter. They took money indirectly and said they have applied for my Australian visa. After 3 months they told me my visa visa get rejected. When I asked Please provide me the detail of rejection she simply say while I will get I will let you know.So be aware of this fraudulent consultancy. when I send the passport and she falsely add my detail to website: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au.
I gone through the website to see the detail. Then I found that they make me fool..In the website I see "Field Transaction Reference Number is invalid."
Then I relished that what they do just make a fake entry and take printout. After word they delete the entry. They do their work every smartly guys be aware for this fraud.

while I call then she simply say Visa has rejected due to some reason. And after Ms. Preety Gupta is saying that provide me Rs 3000 I will try for Canada.

fraud service