Dollarama.comdollarama.com sells defeective merchandise to customers. consumers beware

Dollarama.com sells defective merchandise to consumers.

Would be consumers should beware purchasing anything from dollarama.com dollar stores

Dollarama.com has been voted the biggest ripp off in dollar stores in canada

Their products are defective and break down or do not work

Dollarama.com a scam ripps off customers selling defective merchandise, british columbia complaints & reviews - dollarama sells defective merchandise to customers
Review all dollarama.com a scam ripps off customers selling defective merchandise, british columbia complaints
Dollarama.com a scam ripps off customers selling defective merchandise
Posted: 2012-08-27 by rodney carter lee

Dollarama sells defective merchandise to customers

Complaint rating:
Company information:
Dollarama ripps off customers selling defective merchandise
2201 kingway avenue
British columbia
Canada
Phone: [protected]
Dollarama.com

Dollarama canada's biggest scam dollar store

Cheats customers by selling defective merchandise

Yes I agree dollarama is a thieving dollar store that ripps off their customers

They sell defective merchandise that is junk and does not work

Dollarama a ripp off scamm beware, burnaby, british columbia complaints & reviews - dollarama.com scammers store a ripp off scam
Review all dollarama a ripp off scamm beware, burnaby, british columbia complaints
Dollarama a ripp off scamm beware
Posted: 2012-08-27 by rodney carter lee

Dollarama.com scammers store a ripp off scam

Complaint rating:
Company information:
Dollarama scammers ripp off customers
2201 kingsway avenue
Burnaby, british columbia
Canada
Phone: [protected]
Dollarama.com

Beware of dollarama the store is a complete ripp off and scams customers
Dollarama canada scam, dollarama inc ripp off., dollarama stores ripp off customers,

They shoud read " welcome to dollarama, the leading ripp off dollar store operator in canada. We offer a broad range of defective consumer products and general merchandise for fools who pay us money, in addition we ripp off our dumb custoers who do not check the products are defective.

We purchased over $100 worth of itmes and most were defective.

We visited the store and they said that the assistant manager would look into it.

The loser geek who did not even inspect the product said there is no refund

They sell items that do not work and provide no refund or excange of items that are
Defective.

We did not even want our money back, we simply wanted a credit and we did not even open the items..

The little runt assistant manager pretended to speak to the manager and said there was nothing he can do.

The dollarama company is selling itmes to the public tghat do not work or break down
After a few uses

You should not shop at dollarama. They are the biggest scammers in the dollar store inductry

• Th
    THECAKEQUEEN Aug 27, 2012

Dollaramma's Security Guards..Give me a break!! THEY ARE STALKERS..they assume EVERYONE is a thief..and follow you around as you TRY to shop..peaking at you threw end caps and Isle...Totally INHUMAINE!! and as the security guard put it to me, the day he told me he was sick of me and that he was having me banned..FOR NO REASON>>I USED TO SPEND 200$.week in there..MY CRIMINAL RECORD IS CLEAN>>I WOULD NEVER STEAL>>AND DONT LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE A THIE[censored] as their security gurad put it to me.. DOLLARAMMA PAYS ME TO BE HERE, NOT YOU!!!