Dollar Treerude employee

Si Oct 21, 2019 Review updated:

The woman checking me out today was extremely rude. I selected cash back while making my purchase and she tapped her nails at the sign which requested I ask first before doing this. I had my children with me and completely missed it. She rolled her eyes at me as I apologized and announced to everyone in line how she couldn't wait to have a drink due when she gets off. I was so embarrassed and hurried out of the store. I wish I had the woman's name, but she was an older African American woman checking out customers at 11am on 10/21/19. I hope no one has to encounter her service or off-putting attitude. I will select a different store location further away for fear of seeing her again.

Comments

•   Oct 21, 2019

Hi there! Please do not be racist or blame your choice to not read a sign on this Dollar Tree Associate's race. Thanks!

•   Oct 23, 2019

@DeAndre Washington But so many see a white person and immediately scowl.

• My
      Oct 21, 2019

Before scanning a debit card most cashiers ask, "do you want cashback". what ever happened to customer service? acting professional behind the counter or on sales floor?

•   Oct 24, 2019

Usually when you use any card you are asked debit or credit. The cashier has to input something in the register to tell the register what to charge it as.

She should have asked this anyway.