Dollar Tree / manager service and employee service are bad

Ja Jun 17, 2019 Review updated:

The manager is very disrespectful they close usually 20 to 30 minutes tell the schedule on their door and they will not open it I have let them know they're closing 30 minutes before they're closing time . I should not have to drive down the street to another store when this when should be open. And why is there always only two employees on a schedule at a time that store gets very busy. There was a lotion bottle that was squeezed out over the counter I let the manager know she said it was fine if I didn't like it I can take my business to Dollar General down the street I don't know if she was in a bad mood that day but it was very rude and which then I did not mind leaving. There should be no reason for people to walk into a dirty store I can't remember a time I've seen any of the employees sweeping and mopping.

• Updated by Jaymay, Jun 17, 2019

So I'm rude for letting her know of products spilled over so other customers wouldn't get hurt. I did not Spilled the product another child that was running down the aisle had his hands out throwing the shampoos and lotions down. So if you find that rude you have issues get them solved

• Updated by Jaymay, Jun 17, 2019

So my account was hacked.that fitter [censored]! Needs help I think she hacked my account and she's the one posting all the comments she can have fun with that.

• Updated by Jaymay, Jun 17, 2019

Oh okay I see what you did you made a profile using my name wow you are really bored and immature. You should see somebody for being bipolar there is help for that now

Comments

•   Jun 21, 2019

Jesus Christ WTF am I trying to read? Good God you are all over the place! You should tell the parent of the amok child that their child is messing about!

You say how there are only two people working there at a shift. So how do you expect them to be patrolling the aisles in search of delinquent children and their Pokemon go parents? Duh!!

•   Jun 22, 2019

I just saw this today! Two kids messing about in Marshall's. Mom puts the younger brother in a small cart and leaves them alone so she could shop. Bro wants out of the cart and did tries to yank him out. Both topple backward and toddler face plants hard! Mama comes running but not immediately.

Im screaming I knew it! Every damned time!

• Do
      Jun 30, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I think everyone needs to take a big deep breath, there are worst things going on in this world; don't turn a green pea into a watermelon, and don't take people's venting personally! Stay on topic, don't air out personally laundry on Complaintsboard.com website.

•   Jul 02, 2019

@don'tQuityourDayjob Like what? How teachers are sued by the above parents when an accident (that was the fault of their child) happens to their child when the parents can't control the few children they have. Meanwhile teachers are responsible for not only the education but also safety of in some cases 32 students?

That kind of worse?