Dollar Tree / manager service and employee service are bad
The manager is very disrespectful they close usually 20 to 30 minutes tell the schedule on their door and they will not open it I have let them know they're closing 30 minutes before they're closing time . I should not have to drive down the street to another store when this when should be open. And why is there always only two employees on a schedule at a time that store gets very busy. There was a lotion bottle that was squeezed out over the counter I let the manager know she said it was fine if I didn't like it I can take my business to Dollar General down the street I don't know if she was in a bad mood that day but it was very rude and which then I did not mind leaving. There should be no reason for people to walk into a dirty store I can't remember a time I've seen any of the employees sweeping and mopping.
So I'm rude for letting her know of products spilled over so other customers wouldn't get hurt. I did not Spilled the product another child that was running down the aisle had his hands out throwing the shampoos and lotions down. So if you find that rude you have issues get them solved
So my account was hacked.that fitter [censored]! Needs help I think she hacked my account and she's the one posting all the comments she can have fun with that.
Oh okay I see what you did you made a profile using my name wow you are really bored and immature. You should see somebody for being bipolar there is help for that now
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service