[Resolved] DKV Rottweilerssold us a sick puppy with an estimated life span of 3 years.

5 Review updated:

We picked our purebred import rottweiler puppy from dkv rottweiler in ga on 7/20/19 and drove all the way back to nyc. On 7/22/19 we were told that our puppy had a level iii/vi heart murmur. We immediately notified dkv of the situation and they spoke with our vet. They contributed the heart murmur from traveling, new smell, new environment etc. On 08/19/19 an echocardiogram diagnosis our puppy with a congenital heart murmur sas. We advised dkv and again they dismissed it and stated it was due to the new environment that caused it. I'm sorry I may not be a vet or medical profession, however I do know that congenital heart murmur means its genetic. We also learned that the sire father died from a heart condition at the age of 2-3 years old. This is not the first time that they did this to people. Other people have complained as well.

• Resolution Statement

Based on the admission of the vet on 9/4/19, she clearly stated that the was distracted which caused her not to place the stethoscope properly over the heart. Failure to provide proper medical care to our puppy, which led her not providing DKV with the proper information.

• Updated by Debbie Shai · Oct 21, 2019

One thing I hate and despised the most are liars. One thing I truly HATE the most is being lied about. I have always been straightforward & honest about my ordeal with Angel & Liz Gutierrez owners of DKV Rottweiler. They have constantly lied about the entire situation. They claimed that I told the federal, state & local investigator that I was a neighbor of DKV and that the dogs were in poor conditions. That is a LIE. They claimed and made a statement that the code enforcement officer believed that Triton had died 48 hours after receiving him from DKV. THAT WAS A LIE. To prove that Angel & Liz Gutierrez owners of DKV Rottweilers are lying, I have attached the Henry County Code Enforcement Investigation report that was obtained yesterday from Henry County Code Enforcement directly. Angel Gutierrez made an admission (see supplemental report) that he was a professional handler, trains his dogs for shows and travels with them all over the United Statements. The board inquired about him breeding animals. He (Angel Gutierrez) informed the board that he had five (5) dogs and on occasion, might have a litter but that BREEDING was not what he did for a living. He also informed the board that he loved the breed it was enjoyable not for gain. He also informed the board that he kept a litter for a long time so that he could determine the right ones to keep. The rest he would take to dog shows and GIVE to his friends. They continue to provide false information not only about me, but he has lied to the Federal, State & Local investigators. DKV website clearly states that they are a responsible breeders. That they have been breeding since 1994. We sell our Rottweiler puppies to ALL 50 US STATES and international as well. We offer puppy flights and even offer "Front Door Pet Delivery" services. If you are interested in reserving a Rottweiler baby for your family, please send us an email at [protected]@DKVRottweilers.com. NOW RUN TELL THAT! I HAVE CONTINUE TO TELL THE TRUTH. PSA: EVERYONE THAT PURCHASED A DOG FROM DKV ROTTWEILER (ANGEL & LIZ GUTIERREZ) GET YOUR $$ BACK. ANGEL GUTIERREZ INFORMED THE BOARD THAT HE KEPT A LITTER FOR A LONG TIME SO THAT HE COULD DETERMINE THE RIGHT ONES TO KEEP. THE REST HE WOULD TAKE TO DOG SHOWS AND GIVE TO HIS FRIENDS. HE STATED THAT HE IS A DOG HANDLER NOT A BREEDER! https://www.complaintsboard.com/angel-liz-gutierrez-owners-of-dkv-rottweiler-aka-der-korperkraft-von-rottweilers/dkv-sold-us-a-sick-puppy-and-refuse-to-issue-us-a-refund-they-lied-bullied-and-c1166461#c2090504

De
Sep 04, 2019

Comments

• Dk
      Oct 16, 2019

Catilitan Debbie DiGerolamo and Angel Rivera did purchase a Rottweiler puppy "Triton" from DKV Rottweilers. DKV Rottweilers did bring Triton to the vet. The licensed vet did a full health check, heart exam, and fecal test. Triton was determined healthy and was issued a health certificate. Believing Triton was 100% healthy, DKV Rottweilers allowed Ms. DiGerolamo and Mr. Rivera to pick up Triton from their home in GA.

Later that week, Ms. DiGerolamo and Mr. Rivera brought Triton to their vet in Bronx, NY and the vet did hear a heart murmur in Triton. DKV Rottweilers did tell Ms. DiGerolamo she could return Triton, to which she strongly refused. DKV Rottweilers then offered to allow Ms. DiGerolamo and Mr. Rivera to keep Triton and also receive a replacement puppy from an upcoming litter. This offer was rejected. However, they did request additional funds for pain and suffering, future vet bills, and even asked for DKV Rottweilers stud. DKV Rottweilers then had their lawyer write up an official offer allowing Ms. DiGerolamo and Mr. Rivera to keep Triton and also receive a full payment in the amount of $3500.00. Ms. DiGerolamo responded to DKV Rottweilers lawyer and stated she would only sign the offer if it stated that DKV Rottweilers would not sue Catilitan Debbie DiGerolamo or Angel Rivera. DKV Rottweilers lawyer questioned the concern and it was explained that Ms. DiGerolamo had made multiple "FALSE" reports to multiple agencies about DKV Rottweilers. This was not a negotiation but an offer, to which Mr. DiGerolamo and Mr. Rivera refused because it was not enough, once again.

Please understand, DKV Rottweilers was willing to work with Ms. DiGerolamo and Mr. Rivera when they were first notified of Triton's heart murmur. The claims of DKV Rottweilers intentionally selling a sick puppy is false since the puppy was issued a health certificate by a licensed veterinarian. DKV Rottweilers even spoke to the NY doctor who administered Triton's echo and that doctor stated specifically, "the first echo is only a prognosis, the second echo in six months will provide a diagnosis". Even in his report he states, "the prognosis is not accurate at this time". Regardless, the murmur was never questioned and DKV Rottweilers never denied any request to replace or refund. The offers made were simply never enough.

Ms. DiGerolamo and Mr. Rivera have reported DKV Rottweilers to the state of Georgia, the department of Agriculture, and the humane society, to name a few. DKV Rottweilers home and dogs were inspected numerous times by different agencies. After passing each inspection, DKV Rottweilers was informed that a report was called in by Ms. Debbie (DiGerolamo) claiming to be a neighbor of DKV Rottweilers and reported there were many dogs in poor condition. Our code enforcement officer believed Ms. DiGerolamo's dog had died 48 hours after she received him and DKV Rottweilers refused to help. These are the caliber of lies that were provided by Ms. DiGerolamo. This week, Ms. DiGerolamo also put claims on her online payment transactions, made several months ago, stating she had never authorized those payments. Again, more lies and the claims were eventually denied.

Ms. DiGerolamo and Mr. Rivera have worked very hard to destroy the well respected reputation of DKV Rottweilers. In the process, they have also destroyed a business, many individual Rottweilers, a family home, and a family of 5. To have the desire to destroy one's livelihood, as well as the children in the household, takes an extremely cold-hearted individual in our opinion. This is why DKV Rottweilers felt it was important to state their side of the story and warn people of these two individuals, Ms. Catilitan Debbie DiGerolamo and Angel Rivera.

Oct 21, 2019

@DKVRottweilers STOP LYING FOR ONCE!

Oct 21, 2019

@DKVRottweilers DKV Rottweiler stated that I told the Capt. Bratton from Henry County Code Enforcement that Triton died within 48 hours of picking him up from DKV. DKV Rottweiler (Angel & Liz Gutierrez) stated that I told Federal, State & Local Authorities that I was a there neighbor filing a complaint. Every single agencies knew damn well I reside in NY and was calling and emailing from NY. The lies that comes out of these people mouth is unbelievable. I would NEVER state that my dog died when he is still very much alive. What I stated was that Angel & Liz Gutierrez owner of DKV Rottweiler sold us a sick puppy with a congenital heart murmur. They stated that I requested additional $$ for pain and suffering, vet cost etc. They claimed that they issued us a full refund. Again that is a LIE. DKV Rottweiler (Angel & Liz Gutierrez) stated that they never spoke with our vet and the cardiologist that performed the echo is a mobile vet. Our vet submitted an affidavit to The State of Georgia on the conversation that transpired between the Vet and Angel Gutierrez on 7/22/19. DKV Rottweiler (Angel & Liz Gutierrez) claimed that Dr. Layla Michelle Smith examined all of the puppies on three different occasions. Dr. Layla Michelle Smith provide The State of Georgia medical documents that Lake Dow Animal Hospital only saw the puppies 1 time and issued them a health certificate. They are Bullies, Rude, Disrespectful and Dishonest. They have done this to several other families. Not just me. How many more families have to be hurt? How many more dogs have to be mistreated? https:///link removed/ https://repdigger.com/reviews/dkv-rottweilers https://www.facebook.com/VonDerKorperkraft/…/[protected]

Oct 21, 2019

@DKVRottweilers YOU GUYS SOLD US A SICK PUPPY! SO TO TRY TO CLAIM YOUR INNOCENCE IS PATHETIC. EVERY SINGLE EMAILS, EVERY SINGLE POST IS A LIE! YOU'RE EVEN TELLING PEOPLE YOU LOST YOUR HOUSE! REALLY... WE DIDN'T DESTROY YOU. YOU DESTROYED YOURSELF WITH ALL THE LIES AND [censored]!

Oct 21, 2019

@DKVRottweilers If you have anything else to say, you guys know how to contact us directly.

• Fa
      Oct 31, 2019

@DKVRottweilers This response was highly inappropriate especially when you’re representing your “business.”

• Fa
      Oct 31, 2019

@DKVRottweilers Your “side of the story” is not believable at all. Your attempt to target both parties, Angel and Debbie by “warning” people is sad, and reflects the distorted character of the individual who wrote this. Rather than addressing the matter professionally, you revealed to us the true reputation of DKV Rott. at its core.

• Mi
      Oct 21, 2019

As a long time customer of DKV Rottweilers I felt I needed to respond to this complaint. I just want to add my two cents. I am on my third DKV Rottie. As my 1st DKV Rottie was aging I contacted Angel and Liz to purchase my second. I was put on a waiting list and trusted Angel and Liz to pick my matchup. After we all decided on our next pup came the devastating news. During the puppy health certification it was determined that our pick had a heart murmur. Angel was almost in tears having to tell me the news that he could not sell me the pup. We had already named her Grace. It was through the grace of God that we'd met this breeder. This is why I have such a hard time reading this complaint. Angel went above and beyond during this experience. He actually gave me second pick out of his next litter as compensation for our loss of Grace. Not only did we get second pick(Angel was first), but it was out of the breeding of Dzomba, the European champion litter. This pup was THE most amazing, conforming and beautiful Rottie I've ever seen. I can not believe, for one second, that DKV would knowingly sell a sick puppy. After the emotions that we both felt over Grace, I KNEW this was my breeder for life. After being invited into their home and being shown their Rotties, I KNEW this was a class business. Angel especially is not in this to turn a buck as so many breeders are. He does this to improve the breed, reputation and standing of one of the most amazing breeds ever. I am forever in their debt as they have picked out for me 3 of my best friends now. Take this as a testimonial or as a grain of salt. Either way, this is the best breeder, trainer, friend to ever walk the face of the Earth. With all of Gods grace I sincerely sign this as Mike Gonsalves

Oct 22, 2019

@Mike Gonsalves Mike, I am glad you had a positive experience with them. Unfortunately my experience with them have been horrendous. They have lied, and have not done the right thing. Not only have they done this to me, but to quite a few families as well.