Discount Pumps.bizPoor service

I ordered a pump from these yahoos and a week later they emailed me saying they shipped the order- well a week after that I had not yet received it so I called them and they wouldn't answer the phone all day- then I get an email saying the order is actually on back order and won't even be shipped out until the following week- so by then it will have been three weeks with no communication on their end except their email message lying to me telling me my order had already been shipped! These guys are scammers be weary, I would not order from them again, they are quite unethical and very unprofessional, and when we have a choice who to purchase from we should put people like this out of business.