Digitize India PlatformRedemption of points

A

I have been working on Digitize India Platform for approx 2 days and I have total points 23080 from which i have redeem 7500 and from that redeem points i have only received Rs.50 but i should have receive 150. For redeeming 1 point is equal to Rs 0.02 . After redeeming it take only 8 days to transfer the money in the bank account but its has been 15 days that i have not received my money and they are not answering my phone calls.
Please take some step on this problem.
Thank you.

• Na
    namrata kushwaha May 09, 2017

I have registered on digitize india platform but whenever i clicked on workspace that was showing more than 10 times snippet is expired everytime i clicked on loading the workspace it shows that thing only..
    Please consider this point and solve it out asap..so that i can also be a part of it..

chiranjib190 May 26, 2017

i am working on digitize India platform but my rewards is 0 after 2 days so where is the problem can i any body tell me ?

• As
    aslesha madireddy Jun 07, 2017

i have problem in working beacause when i enters to the workspace every time i get snippets exhausted .what is this every time i get this .now there is no currency problem but i have snippets problem so pls take this complaint seriously. we are wasting our time on this site .

• Ga
    gagan verma Jul 20, 2017

I request to government.. If this site is genuine then take action against the wrong commenters.. If its really fake then I request to public please makes a vedio in there head office and viral... Thank you...

• Sh
    shikhamuski Sep 16, 2017

maine is site par puri mehnat se kaam kiya points b bnaye na to un points ko reedem kr paye na kuch mila aur ab ise log kro to not secure site batate hai. ye modi ji k naam pr logo k bank accounts ki detail aur aadhar no. le lete kya pata ye fake site ho.
    my email.id [protected]@rediffmail.com
    userid: shikhamuski

• Sp
    S. P. Chacko Feb 04, 2018

I redeemed my rewards and I received the payment also but lately. This is a genuine program of Government of India

• Yo
    YooM Feb 23, 2018

I have one problem...i have registered into this program but unable to login; why not understanding.
    Please help me. I have chosen the option as Forgot password, it says that new password is sent to your mail id but it is not so.