Diabetes Care ClubViolation of HIPPA rights

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

They are calling me. I have not signed up for anything and tell them not to call. When I asked for a contact phone she informed me they were not authorized to give out the company phone numbers. If they call you I really would suggest you hang up and file a complaint with your insurance company/ POE If your insurance is through them and State Attorney (this violates HIPPA privacy rights).
When a rep will not even give you a company contact number, sounds like a potential con to me and they should not have confidential info like any medical condition you have or your home phone number (mine is unlisted).


  • Dc
    DCC rep Dec 22, 2011

    My name is Amy and I represent Diabetes Care Club. We take your concerns and complaint very seriously and I am very sorry you had this experience. I suspect that the calls you have been receiving did not actually come from DCC but rather from another party who is fraudulently using DCC’s name. DCC employees do not place outbound calls unless a customer sends a written request to be contacted. With your permission, we would like to research this matter for you. Please call the company’s confidential compliance hotline at [protected] so that your concerns may be promptly researched and responded to. Many thanks.

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.