Diabetes Care ClubViolation of HIPPA rights

J

They are calling me. I have not signed up for anything and tell them not to call. When I asked for a contact phone she informed me they were not authorized to give out the company phone numbers. If they call you I really would suggest you hang up and file a complaint with your insurance company/ POE If your insurance is through them and State Attorney (this violates HIPPA privacy rights).
When a rep will not even give you a company contact number, sounds like a potential con to me and they should not have confidential info like any medical condition you have or your home phone number (mine is unlisted).

• Dc
    DCC rep Dec 22, 2011

My name is Amy and I represent Diabetes Care Club. We take your concerns and complaint very seriously and I am very sorry you had this experience. I suspect that the calls you have been receiving did not actually come from DCC but rather from another party who is fraudulently using DCC’s name. DCC employees do not place outbound calls unless a customer sends a written request to be contacted. With your permission, we would like to research this matter for you. Please call the company’s confidential compliance hotline at [protected] so that your concerns may be promptly researched and responded to. Many thanks.