Desiree Golembiewsky Teeny OfficeTheft of personal information

Desiree Golembiewski has been stalking and harassing me for nearly two years. She even became friends with my friend just in a demented attempt to get close to me. Most recently, Ms. Golembiewski hacked into my email account where she obtained copies of my passport, drivers license and other identifying personal information. Ms. Golembiewski then proceeded to email and text copies of my drivers license and other personal information to her associates.

If you are going to give this woman personal information please beware. she is a predator and she has a long history of impersonating people for her own personal gain.