Dennysservice

E Jul 28, 2019

Me an my family went to dennys yesterday morning 7-27-19 we got there about 10:40am. When we arrived are server Gabi took are drink orders and meal orders 2 mins later she comes back and tell me it would at least 15 mins before she put the order in 15-20 mins goes by and are orders still was not put in another 10 mins goes by and orders still not in final she puts are orders in at 11:30am we still waiting for food. Meanwhile everyone else is eating and enjoying there food we are still waiting to eat another customer come in after us and she get her food like 10 mins of arriving into dennys. The kitchen staff in the back laughing and playing no one is talking to us about where are food is at and when it is coming final she tell us that are orders where in and they should arrive so another 30 mins goes by and we still haven't eaten finally are family gets up and leaves because enough was enough over TWO HOURS OF WAITING for food and we didn't even get to eat. I called to speak to the manager and spoke to Chelsea and she takes my name and number down and tells me the manager was busy and he would call me back. I never received a call from the manager Sherrod. I had to call him back next day 7-28-19 he was very unprofessional and rude was not unstanding of the situation. If you where you I would just save my money and cook at home because to be treated and the matter is very unprofessional and disrespectful!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡