FILE A COMPLAINT

Delta Buddy Pass - Samuel Floyd DenhamDelta Buddy Pass Fruad

Samuel Floyd Denham poses as a fake employee for Delta and claims to sell buddy passes . His claims are false and he is not an employee for Delta . He will try to get you to deposit cash into his Wells Fargo Account #[protected], for buddy passes . Do not deposit money into this account this person is a fraud and will scam you out of your money, do not believe his claims that this post is from a disgruntled customer. He has a criminal record (http://www.mugshotsonline.com/georgia/fairburn/samuel-floyd-denham/14163961) and has a history of this type of fraud. I have notified my local law enforcement and a pending investigation is ongoing against this person. Beware of Samuel and and calls from [protected]

Delta Buddy Pass Fruad

• En
    ensuritygroup Jul 12, 2012

I bought a buddy pass from him and he is a scam and fraud. I am reporting to local authorities and fraud unit with western union. his phone number used is 850-357-4523 his email used [email protected] please comment if you got more information so that we can convict this piece of trash...