Dean buncombeDose not pay his workers

M

I was contracted out by GI Construction in the winter of 08' I completed the job and have yet to collect my payment. When trying to collect I have been ignored and lied to about when I will be paid and constantly told he was "out of state". It is now the end of May 09' and I have finally decided enough is enough. GI Construction is a illegitimate Company and a group of con artists.

• Gi
    G I construction Jun 29, 2009

This is a representative of G I Construction responding to the above compliant.The person mike was a employee of the company call out to do the job and tried to do the job on the side without letting G I Construction know or His company know because of his actions he was fired from academy fire protection . I ultimately had to get another contractor to finish the job. This info can be verified by academy fire protection at [protected].