Days Inn / manager never answered my request for a phone call

Gr Jul 22, 2019 Review updated:

It has now been exactly one week that I've been waiting for a phone call from the manager, Nicole Campiglia. I stopped by the hotel on Monday, July 15th, requesting a meeting with Nicole. Front desk said she was at a meeting so I left my phone number and two pieces of literature for her to peruse. No answer that day, called numerous times following, left message with my phone number each time (3 or 4 times) never got a response.

This means I will have to take my business elsewhere. I represent the local Symphony Orchestra and we have 6 or 8 major concerts every year with soloists, the conductor and friends from out of town that come for our concerts.

Sad because the hotel is very nice. However there are many other very nice hotels in the immediate area.

Gregory Phillips
Executive Director GNSO
[protected]@aol.com

Comments

•   Jul 22, 2019

Is there a particular reason you needed to speak with the manager rather than someone who could immediately help you? It is odd that you are able to give the full name of the manager yet not be able to reach them. What aren't you telling us? Have you had conversations in the past where you or one of your fussy prima donna soloists made outrageous requests of the hotel? Come now, Gregory. It's quite apparent through basic Schenkerian analysis of your statement that we are eventually going to be able to synthesize the concept that you are not accurately portraying the entirety of the scenario. To use language that hearkens to your vocation, tonal magnetism would dictate you have several unresolved chords that would lead to some awkward parallel voicings. J.S. Bach would be incensed with your omissions. Don't be shy, Gregory. Please make sure you reply without delay as to not be guilty of the same hypocrisy you accuse Day's Inn Management of portraying.

Hope that helps!