Days Inn / manager never answered my request for a phone call
It has now been exactly one week that I've been waiting for a phone call from the manager, Nicole Campiglia. I stopped by the hotel on Monday, July 15th, requesting a meeting with Nicole. Front desk said she was at a meeting so I left my phone number and two pieces of literature for her to peruse. No answer that day, called numerous times following, left message with my phone number each time (3 or 4 times) never got a response.
This means I will have to take my business elsewhere. I represent the local Symphony Orchestra and we have 6 or 8 major concerts every year with soloists, the conductor and friends from out of town that come for our concerts.
Sad because the hotel is very nice. However there are many other very nice hotels in the immediate area.
Executive Director GNSO
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - Cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - reservation cancelled without my authorization