Days Inn / condition and safety of room
My husband and I stayed at this Holiday Inn on October 9, 2018. Upon entering the room, we found the floor to be quite damp. We thought maybe the floor had just been mopped and hadn't had time to dry. We left for awhile and returned after dinner. The floor was still very damp. I got down on my knees by the sink to wipe the floor so we didn't slip and fall and found a large amount of mold under the sink area. By morning, the floor was more than damp-it was wet! We had to be extremely careful not to slip. Also, my husband who suffers from sinus issues did not sleep well due to coughing-most likely aggravated by the mold.
I will attach photos.
I did mention these issues to the desk clerk, but I was not offered any resolution.
I feel as though I should be compensated in some way-either a full refund or a free night at another one of your properties.
My confirmation number was [protected], Room # 102.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - rude/unhelpful manager - pam patel
- Days Inn - entire hotel