David Black and Wayne Black (Lawyers)Unprofessional lawyers

C

It took this lawyer 5 months before telling me he didnt want to represent me in my workers comp case, and another 3 months before he sent a letter to the claims adjuster stating he was no longer representing me, all after i had to call every week and make them get off their butts and do something for me... ridiculous.

AnnoyedByScams3333 Jun 27, 2010

These Lawyers are known as SLUGs (SWINDLING LAWYERS of UNETHICAL GREED). They ruin lives all in the name of greed. Visit browardcountydivorcelawyers.com

Comments

• Wa
    wasteofmytime Nov 04, 2009

This is a couple of lazy inept looking for a free payday. I have been under thier thumb for almost 4 1/2 years now and it is a workers comp case. I have had the final statement written by the doctor for my disability rating back in jan 2009 and have yet to hear anything except for them trying to send me to yet another doctor for another opinion, Why? becaue the words out of hs mouth were I could get a more favorable report from his guy and thus get a larger settlement. As it is my report for my disability and the nelgelgence on the part of the insurance company and the inaction of Wayne to act in a timely manner I am perminantly disabled and have a 41% disability rating. He is a lazy uncaring, under educated person who I trusted to help me when I needed it most. Thanks to Jacoby and Myers for the recomendation, you really screwed me on this one.
    No wonder they, his brother David, and himself Wayne got out of the pratice of personal injury, as his brother addmitted to me because it was to much agruing and very personal at times. It seems to me like they failed and could not argue thier way out of a invisible bag, and thought workers comp. would be easier, only now you are not having to argue with other lawyers but you own clients. They are terrible, and should be sued them selves for not performing the duties they were hired to do for all of us who we unfortunate enough to be assigned to them. I have seen injuries simular to mine, not as severe and not requring surgury go through exams, PT, and have the case closed and settled with in a 1 1/2 year period, and no they we not the lawyers. If you want a a fair shot at getting a resolution and actual comunication with your laywer do not use these people.

• Ca
    cappymcgil Jun 08, 2009

Wayne Black has represented me for the last 4 yrs. and I have talked to him personaly 6 times. I can never get ahold of him either, I was pns'd in feb. and still have yet to speak to him. So yea he pretty much sucks.

• Yo
    you dont no Mar 16, 2009

im having the same problem with them now!! maybe a bet worce