Damro SrilankaDelivery Delay & cheating

O

Dear Sir,
My name is Basheer, I am working on abrod, My family always purchasing furniture from Damro this is the 2nd time lodging the complaint, befroe one time happend now repeting the same we ordered one TV stand cupboard on june and paid advance Damro sales from Matale Show room.(Mr.Prabha) is promise to delivery with in one week Now nearly 3 Months .My family only Wife & Mother they are vist several time to show room .every time thy will say some reason (van is broken, table in factory, need to fix and bring, WHY this much lies telling .THIS FOR THE COMPANY REPUTAION WILL COME BAD. Untill now no any responce I also call the show room from abroad-0094-[protected] to Mr.Prabha on 7.9.2012.he told me on8.9.2012 will be delivery .now i try to call from abrod he is not willing to answer the phone I am spending international call for this very small matter. on december i need to purchase a new model Sofa Set ..How can i belive this show room sales people . Compny Managment dos'nt care about customer it will effect your business.
Sorry to say this much because our family ladies only they are in trouble to go every time to vist show room.
Kindly take necessery action about this matter.
Thanking you
yours faithfully
Basheer ---00974 -[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Am
    Aminda Jul 11, 2013

This is very true. Customer service is really bad. I wanted to get a small repair done for one of my Damro cupboard. I made a request two months back. After 4-5 calls, person came and checked what has to be done, and left saying they will get back to me within couple of days. Now its almost 2 months, nothing happened. I called more than 18 times for this small matter. I will never go to Damro again. Think twice before you purchase anything from them.

• Mo
    Mohammed Wazni Feb 05, 2017

I ordered a cupboard worth Rs. 70000. But I haven't received the item for more than a month now. Please let me know how should I take actions on this.
    My contact details.
    M. Wazni
    [email protected]

• Pi
    Pitchika Balaji Narasimham Jul 03, 2020

I have purchased 1 cot, dressing table and ward robe to a tune of Rs.1, 03, 237/- on 27.06.2020 from your DAMRO stores, Nagole Branch, Hyderabad. They have just brought the parcels and kept in my house and till to date they have not arranged for fixing the same.
    They are behaving very rude, not answering our calls as if the subject articles purchased by us are given in free of cost.
    This kind of behavior is not at all encouraging and ashamed of this for having such type of staff there.
    In the above context I have no option but to return back the same furniture to the same stores, if the furniture in not been arranged for fixing by today itself.
    Tax Invoice No. 146TS, Dt. 27.06.2020, customer: P. Veena