Dairy Queen — blizzards and customer service
On 7-10-19, we were at the drive thru at this DQ. We ordered 2 blizzards, one was oreo and one peanut butter cup. We waited about 5 minutes to get to the window behind other cars. At the window, the employee didn't turn it upside down and when given to me it had already started to melt and spilled on me. when I asked why it was so soft she said it had sat for a few minutes but didn't offer to re-make it. I had to ask for a lid so it wouldn't spill in the car and as usual received no napkins. When we got home, the blizzards were mostly vanilla ice cream, you couldn't taste the candy.
This DQ struggles, hiring all teenagers and their is never an adult there supervising. We have visited this location a number of times but I am getting extremely tired of the poor customer service and sloppy product.
This DQ is in need of some training.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break!
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience!
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note.
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food