D Roberts Denture Clinic or Mississauga Denture ClinicDentures

L

Cracked upper denture. Denturist advised need complete new set, which entailed full upper & partial lower. Denturist Ragy Zaky lied during visit & stated he had been licensed for 28 yrs, however, college of denturist confirmed he has only been licensed since 2006. This office also goes by the name of Rite Bite Denture Clinic and/or Mississauga Denture Clinic, however, the website on his biz card takes u to a site which describes an office in oakville, ont & the site has not been updated s since 2008. Improperly made upper denture. From the time I rec'd it, 6 weeks after my initial visit, it caused pain in my upper mouth. Ragy is unprofessional & lacks integrity. His exam rooms altho they look clean, are not. The sink is full of previous patient's wax, no rinse cup offered and I even had to request at times for him to put of gloves, prior to touching my mouth. After receiving my dentures in mid-july, I had to return to his office approx 15x for painful, swollen red gums. He is inept, unqualified & very very unprofessional. He blamed the shape of my mouth for the poor fit, also that I had eaten spicy foods & then stated I was allergic to the material used. After countless visits and much pain & toothless days, on nov 22, bearing in mind this process started in mid-june, he stated he would make me a new denture and have it ready for sat morn nov 24. I arrived, denture was not ready. I waited for almost 2 hrs & when I put the alleged new upper in my mouth, it immediately caused me pain. I left his office. On Mon nov 26 I requested a refund, which I rec'd only after threatening to contact the college of denturist & BBB. On Wed nov 28, I saw another denturist who advised me the only thing wrong with my dentures was that they were ill-fitted, low quality and improperly fitted. Mr. Zaky is incompetent, unprofessional, lacks integrity and runs a very shady biz. Buyer beware. Teeth & dentures are very important, pls do yourself a favor and do not, I repeat do not hire this man to make your dentures, it will only cause u grief, anguish & interfere with the quality of your life & not to mention the cost and time you will forfeit beware pls

• Di
    dissapointedsofar Dec 02, 2020

Omg!!! this is the same experience we are currently having... at least 17 times I think my mom has ben there so far and counting!!! this is not right!! looks like we will have to get our refund and find a reputable clinic!!! the worst part is that my mother cannot eat!!! she is elder and a diabetic which does not even faze the denturist!

• Zo
    zoomer2 Jan 26, 2019

Thanks for your sincere opinion. The man is more of a pressure salesman than a caring dentist. He quoted us a price in the $ 50K range with an up-front instalment of $ 25K before any work being performed. He should be investigated either by a dental board or law enforcement.