CVS — pharmacy will not answer the phone after 45 minutes of waiting
My wife and I have set on hold waiting for a pharmacy person on several different calls waiting as much as 45 minutes and then just giving up. We are steady customers that are about to change pharmacies. We will advertise on Nextdoor a community website and with our church located near the pharmacy. This is totally wrong. No customer should have to wait this long and then just give up. The last 3 unanswered calls were today.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly