CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — prescription drug made by aurobindo, available at cvs is a bootleg product.
I used to get Zolpidem made by TEVA USA and it worked well. Recent proscription filled was made by Aurobindo and it isn't nearly as effective. Reported to CVS pharmacist who told me that's all they have. All pharmacies near me carry the same. Aurobindo made pills are deficient and should be tested as they are in my opinion bootleg products that don't meet requirements.
Updated by Ed Siefert, Sep 30, 2019
I began using Zolpidem made by Teva a few years ago and was taking 5 mg two to three times per month. I went to 10 mg pills and split them to reduce expense: 5 mg provided 8 hours of restful sleep. My last prescription filled was also 10 mg on 6/25/19 and the pill was a different shape made by Aurobindo. I split this pill too. This 5 mg provided 5 hours of sleep. I tried a second time with the same result. I then took a full 10 mg and got 7 hours of sleep and this has repeated with all subsequent uses... The 10 mg pill produced by Aurobindo provides less performance than the 5 mg pill made by Teva. I suspect that this pill is made outside the USA and CVS, as well as the FDA, should have this pill checked for Efficacy.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly