[Resolved] CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — unethical behavior
Around 11am-12pm I tried to purchase a bottle of alcoholic wine on November 1st 2019. The cashier accepted my ID which was completely valid. She was about to continue the purchase when she made a very rude mocking face. I became slightly annoyed and told her that "I cannot help that I look young." She replied that she could refuse service to me and I asked her to please not. Then she decided to refuse my purchase. She embarrassed me and I left the store. I then became upset and walked back to the store asked for her manager and store policies to which she refused. I became upset and yelled at her to which she called the police. She called me Mexican on the phone to the police but I am not, I am Native American mixed. The police came and pressed no charges on me but informed that I was banned from the store. I believe I was treated unjustly and that the cashier may have been racist for assuming my race. Please look into my case and start an investigation on this store about how they treat their customers.
Decided taking action was not worth any time or effort. I never shop at CVS anyway.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly