Cub Cadet — 50" lawn tractor
After safety checking over my Cub Cadet XT1 LT50 (50") 24HP Kohler lawn tractor on March 4, 2019, I started it up to cut a small part of my yard for 15 minutes. 10 minutes into cutting the grass, the engine started backfiring. I stopped the tractor and turned it off. After lifting the hood, a fire flamed up from the front left side of the engine. I got away from the tractor due to the gas tank being half full.
I went on the internet and discovered that I am not the first person to experience the lost of his tractor for a completely unknown reason. I had not seen or heard of this happening prior to my incident. Can you explain why?
See attached pics of a almost 3 year tractor burning. I am H. Barge and can be reached at [protected]. I am requesting credit for purchasing a new lawn tractor.
More Cub Cadet Complaints & Reviews
- Cub Cadet - The Tank Zero turn radius mower 
- Cub Cadet - Mower drive belt keeps throwing off 
- Cub Cadet / Mtd Lawn Mower - Mower will not mow grass! 
- Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 - unsafe mower blades 
- Cub Cadet - RZT 50 Zero Turn Mower 
- Cub Cadet And Carns Equipment Of Clearfield, PA - intensionaly poor quality and no customer service
- Cub Cadet - no help with from cub cadet customer service
- Cub Cadet - riding mower will not start
- Cub Cadet Ltx1045 Hydrostatic - Drive Belts
- Cub Cadet Voulenteer Utv 2008 4wd - Accelerator sticks