County Cladding Systems Ltd.Based on my experience I would not recommend County Cladding Systems

R

Based on my experience I would not recommend County Cladding Systems. I feel that their salesman took advantage of my lack of knowledge by only quoting for replacement soffits, bargeboards etc. with uPVC and not pointing out the additional need (and cost) of rectifying any exposed mortar which had deteriorated through age. I had assumed (wrongly as it turns out) that this was automatically included as part of the job, so of course as far as the company is concerned they have carried out all the agreed work. As for me, I am left having having to pay someone else to finish what I believed CCS would do.