[Resolved] Costco Wholesale Corporation — employee behavior
Employee Vincent Clark from the La Quinta store had an affair with my wife. I am now divorcing her and she says she is no longer with Vincent. However, because we co-parent for our two boys, 3 and 5 years of age, we have to go places to buy things for them. I avoid going to that store but rarely I must go. When Vincent is there, instead of avoiding facing me, he keeps staring at me and looking around me to see if my wife is there also, trying to reconnect to her?, I do not know why he would try to provoke like that and harass us. I will file a police report if I have to, or sue the store to get him off my back. I do not wish Costco to fire him, but I hope he goes to another store not in our area, so he stops harassing me, my children, my wife (ex-wife to be, but the mother of my children).
since the site is public the complaint has no meaning. It was meant to direct managers only.
Updated by Concerned ex husband · Nov 02, 2019
The way Vincent approached her initially (I found out later) was offering her a manager’s “special treatment and big discount” on tires when she stopped the tire department.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart