Corey Maurice Le ColquittWire Fraud, obtaining money by false pretences

This daylight robber has scammed me to the tune of almost $100, 000, Along with an accomplice whom he claims to be his "mother", a Caroline Williams of 120 Revere drive, Deptford NJ 08096, they made out that they had links with hermes to pull out bags. They were all fakes!!! I have had a PI on these fools and it is interesting what i have found out! Hermes have never heard of them.
The last scam was when they had me wire them $10, 000 on 15th March this year, claiming that they had access to half-price Hermes Vouchers. Since then, they have cut of phones on me and bounced me off their email!
I am putting a dossier together on these fools, pls email me your experiences so i can forward to Law enforcement.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices