Coonomagicselling sick kittens

Apr 10, 2019

We bought two full breed Maine Coons from this breeder on 8/9/2018 At there first vet visit was diagnosed with a lot of issues Kylo has: Tricuspid Valve Dysplasia, Asthma, Feline stomatitis (they want to remove his teeth) Cutaneous horns on his feet ( they want to remove the padding on the front paws) Chronic bowel disorder. His sister Reya has SIBO and a infused spine. Most these conditions could have been detected by the breeder simply testing her cat's before breeding them. We spent $3000.00 for the boy $2500.00 for the girl, and over $15.000 in medical bill's. There condtions require long term treatment and medications. I have reported the breeder to CFA, TICA, BBB, ATTY General Of NY and SPCA in Suffolk County, New York. You can see photos and medical papers at Help4Kylo on Facebook or at Kylo and Reya on facebook

• Updated by kylo_reya · Apr 10, 2019

To see a full list of medical documents please see the Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/help4kylo/
    I post daily there to keep our supporters updated.

Comments

• Updated by kylo_reya · Apr 12, 2019

All papers are posted there along with video and photo evidence

Comments

• Updated by kylo_reya · Apr 12, 2019

The link for the facebook group did not work you get to the group via their Facebook page.

www.facebook.com/KyloandReya/

Or just google Kylo and Reya or Kylo_Reya

Comments

• Updated by kylo_reya · Dec 17, 2019

Well you are very lucky! Sadly we got two very sick kittens!

• Updated by kylo_reya · Dec 17, 2019

Your very lucky! Unfortunately we got two very sick kittens.

• Updated by kylo_reya · Dec 18, 2019

Well again I'm happy you got healthy kittens, mine has Tricuspid Valve Dysplasia, SIBO, Heart Murmur and more 30k in debt with medical bills receipts and documentation to back everything up. Obviously you lucked out and we didn't! My babies go the veterinary once a month on daily medications been in the ICU at 7 days a time at 2500.00 a night. So again I'm happy for you but I'm not the only one 3 others have reached out to me in regards to this!

• Updated by kylo_reya · Feb 26, 2021

• Ca
    catcurious Jul 31, 2020

Hello, I've been interested in cats from Coonomagic, but have recently come across your complaint, and now have some concerns. I see that you cited others who came to you with similar experiences. Would you be willing to share a little more about what those experiences were? (of course no need to reveal anything about the owners, themselves) Thank you very much

• kylo_reya Jul 31, 2020

@catcurious I have the messages of others if needed for verification. But one lady claimed she also got a sick male kitten with heart issues. Another complained about eye issues, I'd have to go back to my messages for the medical terminology she used, but she stated the kitten lost his eye due to this issue. And the other two also stated heart issues/ conditions that are heredity.
    My boy Kylo has Tricuspid Valve Dysplasia, Asthma, and contagious horns growing out his paws and SIBO small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
    Reya has a infused spine from birth that will cause her multiple problems as she ages and she also SIBO small intestinal bacterial overgrowth. Both have Stomatitis, Reya already lost 4 teeth.

• Ro
    Ronald Smith Jr Dec 18, 2019

We also got our kitten Rudy from coonomagic.
    Now it’s 2 years old 27 lb little lion. He has wonderful personality gorgeous fur and no health issues.
    We would recommend Raisa with Coonomagic to all maincoons fans. She is breeding wonderful cats.

• kylo_reya Feb 26, 2021

@Ronald Smith Jr Klyo passed away February 22, 2021 from HCM Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. This is from breeding. Keep defending her, good job! Hope your boy doesn't die suddenly. As long as she is still breeding I won't stop! I found my boy on the floor dead, my best friend. And his sister is still sick! I absolutely refuse to let this go. He wasn't even 3 years old, it wasn't his time, he loved life, loved his family, was so happy! He would still be here if it wasn't for bad breeding! End of story! Try to say something different, I'll email you the Autopsy Report!

• He
    Helen3 Sorokko Dec 17, 2019

We got 2 beautiful kittens from Coonomagic 3 years ago, 4 months ago we bought another kitten from this breeder. All cats are gorgeous and healthy. We always getting a million compliments from our vet.

• kylo_reya Feb 26, 2021

@Helen3 Sorokko Update Kylo has passed away from February 22, 2021 from Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. It was sudden, we found him on the floor. Kylo was thriving and coming back. This is heart breaking to us, to me! I lost my best friend. He didn't even make it to his 3rd birthday witch would of been May 11th. R.I.P King Kylo momma will miss you. I will take care of sister for you and check the ceiling for spiders every night before I go to bed 😓 (kylo had seen a spider on the ceiling above my bed about 1 year ago, and everytime I go to bed he'd run up and scan the ceiling to make sure mommy was safe 😭)

• kylo_reya Feb 26, 2021

@Helen3 Sorokko HCM Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is from breeding, keep defending her. My boy didn't even make it to 3 years old! This breeder should be ashamed! Hopefully you don't wake up to your babies passes away on the floor. Im disgusted how anyone can defend this lady. His sister is still sick! Shameful!