Consumer Base LLC — BAD business practice

B

We entered into a contract with consumer base LLC to purchase 6204 e mail address of retail jewelers to be deployed by them(please see attached e mail), but one of our conditions was for the file to be reviewed by us. when we received the file by contacting a number of names on the file we found out that not only some of the names are bogus but 95% of the list are not retail jewelers, On April 20th2011 I contacted them and Kara Ashley Mikyska informed me that they had pulled the wrong file from the data base and they will send a complete different file that would match our first requirements.on 04/22/2011 we received another file with 7909 jewelry retailers (please see attached e mail)the second file was even worst than the first. By calling more than 50 names on the list we found out that this list is anything but what we had requested, I tried to contact Rick Holmes several times and he finally sent me an e mail saying that there is nothing else they can do to solve my problems. we have paid them $820.00. By our credit card. I will try to send this complaint to as many sources that I can make sure that what happened to us with consumer Base LLC does not happen to other companies.

This is BAD business practice

• Na
    Nancy48 Sep 13, 2012

We had a similar situation Consumer baseLLC is a total scam.
    We entered in a contract to do a marketing campaign for the cost of $8500, we were supposed to get 160k targeted leads that were supposed to be deployed as white list campaign.
    We had to provide our page nothing were done on their end. Their list were not targeted list just bulk email addresses. They never did the campaign as we were monitoring the result through Google Analytics and not one hit came up from them.
    Their server was very bad and all the tests we were trying to do always came into the spam box with " warning"
    Do not use them you will just loose all your marketing budget like us. It is a scam
    I will send this complaint to as many sources that I can make sure that what happened to us with consumer Base LLC does not happen to other companies. and please do the same

• In
    Innovative Designs Inc. Sep 04, 2012

They did the same to our company. Supposedly sent out approximately 11, 000 emails of which 113 were read. What a joke...$350 dollars down the drain...Buyer beware...

janice.justice4u Jun 24, 2012

This company scammed me out of 1500.00 They provided a marketing list of 10, 000 names, and most all were "Undeliverable". Some of the email addresses did not even exist. Not one response. They are scamming more and more people. They will be shut down eventually. No company can continue to scam like this and stay in business.

Chicago TRS Apr 14, 2011

Accepted my order for a marketing list and received payment on 3/25/11. Product was to be provided by 3/31/11. As of 4/13/11 still no product and Sales rep Ed Wagner keeps providing promises to resolve but has not done so.