Construction loan owner builderMisleading loan officer Carol Rudolph

For 6 months I was misled by this loan officer Carol Rudolph at the BB&T branch in short pump Richmond, Va. I wanted to build my own home as a owner builder, she told me it could be done as long as I had a class A contractor as one of my sub contractors. She also made me payoff my current mortgage of 30000 to qualify for the loan, she also made me buy the land so the equity could be used as downpayment. I bought the land and put down 25000 as downpayment. I spent months interviewing contractors for the job and had everything lined up. I had my class A contractor contact her to finalize everything. After speaking with Carol Rudolph the loan officer my class A contractor wanted 20% on the entire job saying that he would have to be the builder as per BB&T. So I approached Carol and again she was rude and started off telling me that I need to make an appointment, which made me furious. I asked her what she told my contractor that he now wants 20% on the entire job, she said that's what I need a builder. I demanded my file back from her and stormed out of her office. BB&T misled me a customer of 15+ years, I will never do business with them again and will always bring them up in every conversation I have, informing people of the poor service and the misleading loan officers. Beware!!!