Construction ConnectionStay away

D

Please be advised that the Construction Connection.com job offer is a scam!
An indivdual under the name of Samuel Gold using the title Personal Manager, advertises for a Customer Service Representative. However, you must first log-in to their website to register.

Their new website is under the company name MVP Interiors, Inc.The address listed on the websites home page says that they are located at 3530 Sapphire Rd. Lantana, Fl. 33462. The log-in website presented is: www.mvp-interiors.com and www.mvp-interiors.com/r.php?i=2.

Mr. Gold, or whomever he really is, was not unsuccesful in his efforts to snare me in his scam. The reason, when I tried to log-back on to complete the application the sign-in would not work. I sent e-mail requesting that my username and password be sent to my e-mail for confirmation. Guess what, no response from the Mr. Gold. I was able to find this scam alert post by googling the telephone number of [protected].

Thanks for sharing and protecting against this scam!

Chip Zito Jan 19, 2016

http://elementconstgroup.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=59 I was approached by them too Samuel Gold and ran a check on the first email that i got on scam report and a bunch of garbage came up. I sent "Mr Gold" an email back saying that this was crap and a scam and he sent back the most unprofessional email I hae ever seen. He cussed, insulted and was very unprofessional. anyway see if you guys can stop him, He wants people to open up there own accounts to use for the transactions(red flag) anyway just thought I would pass that along.

Chip

• Do
    dondor959 Nov 02, 2015

Address he gave me to register. I wrote him and said it looked like a money laundering scheme. He wrote back stating the company was Innovative Construction, Inc. in Florida. Original msg: -------- Original message --------
    To: [email protected]
    this is the letter he sent to me after I sent him him asking for more info...-------- Original message --------
    Subject: Don Rien's resume

Good afternoon Don Rien!

I have read your resume and I'd like to propose you an opportunity with our company.
    It is an easy job with a monthly paid salary in the amount of $3 000 plus commission and social insurance. We are looking for candidates who are able to support business relationship between customers located in another country.

You don't need special skills, our colleagues will send you a detailed description and support you by phone.
    To get started you'll need to create an account with any local bank to complete the transactions from our clients and sign a contract with the HR Department.

You will be able to get your first income in about 5 business days.
    If you're ready to start please contact our company by email, we will support you.

Thanks
    mailto:[email protected]
    Below is the message source:
    x-store-info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw96lIBBsorVt
    Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=temperror (sender IP is 209.85.213.179) [email protected]; dkim=none header.d=innovat-construction.com; x-hmca=none [email protected]
    X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
    X-AUTH-Result: NONE
    X-SID-Result: NONE
    X-Message-Status: n:n
    X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0x
    X-Message-Info: DFa+w7oqK+9KtdTT4RrJBU1SvE3dGmIqRBJwgg4QB7yUdQOUslESwc1hVBK9paIjfCZb0AvYVCzBIBQVUqlh6GDbaEAJLaNIvuLbD15I+nzMjMP63RD2gLkp1G95iK2NZ8bZEUDGbf7RyEn9IxbzGPKp3mYESKKx+yeHJ2c6WD7UBxpBRKwr0ecpr4vBgIS1YbFyhhRY83sTO06tc6hFT+h81kXbkusLaSDjcetVoVgVngW0CFm/7g==
    Received: from mail-ig0-f179.google.com ([209.85.213.179]) by SNT004-MC1F30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23143);
    Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:34:38 -0800
    Received: by mail-ig0-f179.google.com with SMTP id i2so53101073igv.0
    for ; Mon, 02 Nov 2015 09:34:38 -0800 (PST)
    DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
    uYexWyjyq9uBdWFSVsnoTAYRUgXiZub8sjDj3QC/4m2Oz1PoHkCeO92UCgONDsS3hnJN
    YVTwW8VMft1o5hm4gPkbnQ+UoHB4y8bbXPZLLvWr3G4L14lsA4ptlS1o+OdwrNuUitoL
    nypehhBUZn//72l/NZPCJw5jQ8mN7DVZcRYMfv2jjlcS2MfP0/+bZM86jLxt4KWelUS4
    B8Vg==
    X-Gm-Message-State: ALoCoQlrgpIUMFVa0rxDU7xPV421JkiX0vgEA4QQ1N53wE7mRW4Y/48OmB34vyEEdzeROzum01Pf
    X-Received: by 10.50.29.101 with SMTP id j5mr12054791igh.70.[protected];
    Mon, 02 Nov 2015 09:34:38 -0800 (PST)
    Return-Path:
    Received: from [192.168.122.10] ([65.42.145.126])
    by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id u75sm5793702ioi.8.2015.11.02.09.34.36
    for
    (version=TLSv1.1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
    Mon, 02 Nov 2015 09:34:38 -0800 (PST)
    Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 11:34:31 -0600
    References:
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Nov 2015 17:34:38.0731 (UTC) FILETIME=[BFC755B0:01D11594]

Re: Don Rien's resume

Hello, don.

It's like a work from home.

Your main responsibilities will be to collect the transactions from our cli=
    ents and distribute them to our designers.

Our clients use wire transfers and direct deposits as a method of the payme=
    nt.

You can use any local bank to create an account.

No experience is necessary as we are willing to train all of our entry leve=
    l candidates. If you are interested please register here:

.php?i=3D2

or the opportunity. However I would like additional information.
    Don

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an =
    AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
    Subject: Don Rien's resume

Good afternoon Don Rien!

I have read your resume and I'd like to propose you an opportunity with our=
    company.
    It is an easy job with a monthly paid salary in the amount of $3 000 plus c=
    ommission and social insurance. We are looking for candidates who are able =
    to support business relationship between customers located in another count=
    ry.

You don't need special skills, our colleagues will send you a detailed desc=
    ription and support you by phone.
    To get started you'll need to create an account with any local bank to comp=
    lete the transactions from our clients and sign a contract with the HR Depa=
    rtment.

You will be able to get your first income in about 5 business days.
    If you're ready to start please contact our company  by email, we will=
    support you.

Hope this helps
    Don

• Bl
    blacklash Aug 19, 2015

I just received the same information the email address I have is this. Samuel Gold thank you for posting this.. I appreciated.

• El
    elicium Mar 31, 2015

they just tried to get me... I told them I was interested and to call me... yet I listed the number to my local police department... the website they tried to lure me to is www.innovat-construction.com/r.php?i=2 ... his email is [email protected] using the name samuel gold... the orginal email came from [email protected] ... sooo thats all the info I have on them... 3/31/15

• Ce
    ceciliav28 Dec 04, 2013

I just received a job offer from http://innovatconstruction.com/index.php. he send me an agreement. http://innovatconstruction.com/docs/Agreement.pdf

• De
    deering33 Jan 13, 2013

Kent,
    Here is another website: http://wildeconstructioninc.com/r.php?i=2
    this is the site he asked me to sign up on, maybe they can trace it?
    Good luck

• Le
    Leticia1823 Jan 31, 2012

Kent,

Here is another website: http://mvp-interiors.com/

Good Luck!

• Ke
    Kent Leighton Dec 27, 2011

Incorrect Information -- Please note that the above post is incorrect and slanderous to the legitimate company named Construction Construction who owns and operates www.constructionconnection.com Please note the following:

My name is Kent Leighton one of the owners of Construction Connection -- www.constructionconnection.com. We are a 5+ year old legitimate business enterprise.

The person(s) (the federal authorities say this is a eastern Europe crime syndicate) who goes by Samuel Gold has set up a site to mimic ours using a similar url.

The last one we encountered and reported to the FBI was construction-connection.com. please note the use of the "-" in the url. I appreciate people reporting such scams but I want to clear up the previous post who pointed to our site as being a scam site.

We have been working with several federal agencies to get any scam url's we encounter blocked from the internet.

I can be reached at [email protected] if we can be of further assistance is stopping these criminals.