zenith financial and trust / Fake Check that looks very real

1 1885 Wilson AveToronto, Ontario, Canada
Phone: 1-416-939-69-58

They sent me a check in the amount of $4, 875.00 stating that I was one of 73 of the DE-LOTTO AMERICAN SHOPPERS LOTTERY held on January 15th 2009 in the 2nd category. They claimed to have been unsuccessful in reaching me and that I had won $125, 000.00 out of $9 million that was shared and presented among 72 other declared winners. They gave me a claim number BOD-3115 and said it was assigned to their North American Claims Affiliate. To expedite the processing, they enclosed this fake check in US dollars which was supposed to be deducted from my so called winnings. They explained that the sole purpose of this first check was for the payment of applicable government taxes on the big winnings. The tax amount is $2875.00 to be paid by Western Union or Money Gram directly to the agent. They asked me to call the number [protected] before I cash this check and contact my claim agent immediately for further clarification within 10 business days. In my case the agent's name is Larry Benson at that number. Don not call this number of attempt to send any funds to these scammers! See photos of fake check & letter I have attached for reference.

zenith financial and trust