Zecco & Penson Financial / unauthorized ach withdrawal

Zecco is a stock broker company that uses Penson Financial to conduct its financial transaction including ACH deposits and withdrawals to/from other banks.

It withdrew two amounts from my account at Citibank and has refused to refund the unauthorized charges.

People beware!

Lu

Comments

9th of Apr, 2008

If you are a consumer customer, and did not authorize an electronic transaction, you can, potentially, obtain statutory minimum damages or, if larger, triple damages + attorney fees and costs, under the Federal Electronic Transfers Act, if the bank or financial institution refuses to refund your money. You must be able to prove that the electronic transaction was not authorized.

19th of Dec, 2008
    Zecco & Penson Financial - Forced trades at Market price
    Zecco Trading
    Missouri

Zecco options agreement says :

It is your responsibility to close these positions before the end of trading on Friday, December 19th(at 4:00 PM EST), or have sufficient buying power to meet margin calls for any resulting stock positions. If you are not able to meet these calls, please close your open positions prior to expiration.

This means that If I have in-the-money options, I get till end of trading on the Options expiry day to close my positions. However they forcibly sold some in-the-money options I had 1.5 hour before end of Trading, without providing any kind of notification. Customer service first claimed that they didn't do this trade, it was done from my end.. and after I gave them proof, they accepted, cited reason that If I keep it beyond OE, my account will not have money to exercise options ( I still had 1.5 hour to close the positions myself).

The option was $0.30 in the money, while they sold them as a market order for $0.20.

This results in 50% loss over what I would have got provided the forced market order was not done.

Anyone suggest what options I may have? The loss is very little, but I feel that they did behave irresponsibly.

• Ro
      12th of Oct, 2009

I also have a charge from them of $78.34 that I know nothing of. It come on my bank statement like
    ACH Withdrawal ATT Payment FirstName LastName*****4001EVR1F
    I will be calling my bank to dispute the charge.

• Of
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I also had some problems with Zecco. I had enough cash, however the site kept showing a negative buying power.

14th of Aug, 2018
    Ecco Shoes - 1 pair of men’s shoes and 1 pair of women’s shoes
    Huntsville Alabama

Both pair of shoes have barely been worn. The soles are disintegrated. From the reviews I see this is a problem.

• St
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Ecco Shoes - ecco golf shoes
    ecco.com

Sole on shoe peeled off after around 12 uses ... I have had a number of ECCo shoes but can't find any info to return and will not buy any others

• Ro
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Ecco Shoes - Dress shoe
    Myrtle Beach
    South Carolina

The heals on my Ecco dress shoe fell apart and ripped off from the shoe on both shoes. The shoes have hardly been worn.

• Pa
    Ecco Shoes - golf shoes
    United Kingdom

bought 2 pairs that have both failed with the soles splitting
    I have taken one pair back to the golf pro at Hadley Wood GC
    the other pair I bought through Amazon on line
    Contacting ECCO customer service they are basically not interested and have a seriously poor attitude considering they sell a premium product

Alison McDonagh

• Br
    Ecco Shoes - ECCO shows literally falling apart
    Auburn Hills
    Michigan

Was a work today and my ECCO dress shoes are literally falling apart as I walk around at work.

Beyond embarrassing as I have left a trail around the office. These were not cheap shoes by any means, pieces of the sole are just flaking off as I walk or sit at my desk.

• As
    Ecco Shoes - Ecco Shoes Sole
    Plant City
    Florida

Hello,

I use Ecco shoes all the time But this was strange after spending almost $150 for shoes and leaving shoes for 6 months in closet this happen to my shoes. I hope Ecco Stand behind there product .

I am situated in FLorida Plant City

• Gi
    Ecco Shoes - Different colours of shoes
    Japan

The blue shoes I bought in Japan in July. 939 43 04660 581204 51403 are discoloring very differently. The one shoe is still all the same colour while the other shoe is MUCH lighter on the sides with the original colour on top

• Wa
    Ecco Shoes - Product/slipper
    Jeddah
    Saudi Arabia

As seen in photos below. After purchasing &usage for 6 months only.

Ecco Shoes - shoes sole disintegrating

I got the brown leather strap on shoes from Dillards. Might have worn less than 10 times. This morning when I wore them, they looked fine. After I reached to work, I felt them weird, when I examined one is disintegrating and falling apart.

Ecco - Ecco pasta stale on 6 Sept. 2018, expiry date given is 07 09 20
    United Kingdom

Fettuccelle no.6

Marked: Exp: 07 09 20

This pasta took half an hour to boil till al dente.
    It should have become al dente in 10 minutes.

I have a dozen packs of Ecco pasta and I would like to return them as they may well be the same, i.e. stale. They were bought in a shop in Portobello Road.

• Do
    Ecco - Shoes
    Lockport
    Louisiana

Have a pair of shoes #295178 86 160 size 37 have kept them for good wear and they literary fell apart leaving pieces of my shoe where ever I walked.Hopeing to hear from you.

• Je
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Ecco Shoes - sole fell apart!

Hi, I have been a loyal consumer of Ecco shoes for more than 8 years and never had a problem until just now! The sole crumbled in two places!These are not old shoes! Please help! I am hoping you stand behind your products and can fix or replace them. Thank you.