Zambon / Work from home job with them

1 United States

Before we proceed further I will like to know if you have the required skills:
• previous accounting experience required
• proficient with microsoft office
• strong organizational skills
No accounting experience. But I am proficient in microsoft office and I do have strong organizational skills as well.
Michael torres ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com)
Here is the company website : http://www.Zambonpharma.com go through it in brief and get back to me asap
Ok thank you
Is this a work from home position because I do not see the u. S mentioned
Michael torres ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com)
You will be working from home for now, once you are done with your training you can decide to work from an office location which the company would be setting up close to you or you can also decide to continue working from home okay ?
Work from home is fine. What type of position do you have available
Michael torres ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com)
Data entry clark / customer service representative
Job description :
Handling of calls from customers and keeping records of materials filed or removed, using log-books or computers.
Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail. Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned. Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.

Can you handle the job duties?
It seems like something I could do.
Michael torres ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com)
Good, although, you will undergo a one week training from your training supervisor he/she would be training you on how to enhance your working skills with the programs accurately. Included with other data entry job you would be needing to get done. Your training is going to be done online through your pc.

And your supervisor will be attached to you online, he/she would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the microsoft office tools and the accounting software. Now the function of the software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via e-mail.

Next will be question and answer segment.. Can we proceed?
Ok
Michael torres ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com)
You will start working as part timer and you will be earning $20/hour during your working hours and $15/hour during your training hours.
You will be paid $20/hour during your working hours and $15/hour during your training hours.

Benefits: health, dental, 401k plan, vision. Paid time off and holidays.

How would you describe yourself when it comes to handling of job duties?
I take every job duty seriously and try my best to complete every task as quickly and efficiently as possible
Michael torres ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com)
How do you handle work under pressure?
What is your greatest strength and weakness?
What do you understand by business ethics & customer relations?
Do you have professional reference? (give us 2 contacts)
I handle working under pressure extremely well and do not allow it to cause me stress because once you are stressed you become frustrated and make mistakes...
My greatest strength is that I work well with others. My weakness I would say is dealing with difficult people or trying to manage others... I worked in human resources for over 10 years so I know a great deal about business ethics and how one should carry themselves. I would have to look into my phone for the reference but that should not be difficult
Payroll & working schedule:
* how many hours are you wiling to devote to the home business unit weekly ?
* what do you understand by privacy & code of conduct?
* explain petty cash transactions?
Payroll interval? (weekly or bi-weekly)
Payroll method ? (check)
Your banks name?
I am willing devote up to 40 hours per week. Privacy and code of conduct is not giving away or speaking about any private company information and code of conduct is how you present yourself and how you you act in a professional or work environment. I am not too sure about petty cash transactions I believe its when transactions are paid in cash. Payroll interval weekly. What do you mean by payroll method
Michael torres ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com)
Choose the one you prefer
Oh check is fine to start off with
Your banks name?

Michael torres ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com)
I need you to hold on online because I need to forward our conversation to the head dept to enable them see if you are committed and good for this job. I need you to hold back online
Oh ok
Michael torres ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com)
I am back... Are you still here with me?
Michael torres ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com)
Congratulations the company has decided to give you a chance for you to work for the company. We will like to see your diligence, charisma, commitement to this job.
Ok great
Michael torres ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com)
You will undergo a week training, but if you get to pick very fast it wont be up to a week. Your orientation will commence as soon as you have all working materials and you be rest assured that you will be paid for it and you will be getting your paper work, a hr document during your orientation and training with your supervisor, you are to fill, sign and send back to us and we will take out taxes... Okay ?

Yo