YMCA / did not want to honor online 3 day pass

Jul 25, 2015
7000 Troost Avenue
Kansas City
Phone: 816-285-9622
I would like to file a complaint about my treatment today at the cleaver ymca (Kansas city, mo). I received an email from the ymca with a link for the 3 day trial pass. The email says to print the form and bring it to the y. So I did that.

But when I got to the ymca, I was confronted by a rude employee, katrina. She said the ymca no longer uses the form that I printed out.

Then why in the world did I get the email???

Something is wrong here. If you no longer honor the email forms, then don't send them to people! I bet if a white person presented the form, katrina would have been a lot nicer and probably would have let them use the pass. Thank goodness that janice was there to save the day. She did honor the form.

But katrina was hell-bent on acting like I should have known that they no longer honored the form. I have relatives with a funky attitude, like katrina. I do not spend much time with them.

The ymca does offer a great swimming program at a cheap price for my grandkids. I would like to purchase a membership, but refuse to pay money for someone like katrina to be rude to me.

I am deeply offended by her actions. If you truly do not honor the form you sent me, then please stop sending them out. Otherwise, this gives rude employees, like katrina, the chance to try to offend, belittle and disrespect potential customers.

101 N Wacker Drive