Yankee Candle - Fragrance Fan / fan melted my tv
I emailed Yankee Candle customer support with my issue and received no response. So I'm going to post it here.
I bought a Yankee Candle Fragrance Fan a couple weeks ago. I set it up per the instructions, and placed it on top of our TV in the family room. It worked great and smelled great.
And then a few HOURS later, I picked it up to show my husband and realized that it had eaten a big ring out of the top of our TV. It ruined the top. I took pictures and sent them to Yankee Candle. I asked them to warn consumers that this could happen. No response.
Do not place these units on anything made of plastic. The warnings on the package don't sufficiently cover this kind of damage.
More Yankee Candle - Fragrance Fan Complaints & Reviews
- Yankee Candle - ultimate car jar ruined my car 
- Yankee Candle - no smell 
- Yankee Candle - gel air freshener can melt plastic 
- Yankee Candle Car Jar - yankee candle car jar melted my steering column 
- Yankee Candle - car air freshener melts/ruins car interior 
- Yankee Candle - employee/service
- Yankee Candle - candles
- Yankee Candle - ultimate car jar
- Yankee Candle - yankee candle advent calendar
- Yankee Candle - customer service