Yamaha WaveRunnerreceived damaged wave runner

Ch Dec 21, 2014 Brookfield

On 9/11/14 I bought a brand new 2013 yamaha waverunner fxho cruiser from don & roy's motorsports. The purchase was in privity with don & roy's including shipping arranged by don & roy's, paid for by don & roy's, crated by don & roy's and it arrived at the destination, spokane, wa., damaged. Upon delivery on 10/14/14 it was noted that it was accepted pending inspection. When uncrated we found fork lift damage to the bottom of the waverunner. I immediately notified the freight company and the shipper, don & roy's. The shipper don & roy's accepted no responsibility, said it was the freight companies problem not theirs. Don and roy's assured me it was insured and no problem. Turns out since the deal was in privity with don & roy's and purchase price was fob spokane it is don & roy's problem. Don and roy's has a responsibility to cover the damages to me and them don & roy's goes to recoup from the freight broker or freight company. As it turns out don & roy's did not even insure the shipment as they stated and promised. I want don & roy's simply to live up to their responsibility and pay for the repair to my waverunner which is under $ 1, 700.