XM Talent / Scam

1 Bay Area, CA, United States Review updated:

They are a scamming model agency. Their website claims to have limited spots but will take anyone's money. Once you decide to decline the contract, they WILL NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK. Their agents don't know anything about the firm or who even runs it. Terrible people, they will curse at you. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!

More XM Talent Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mr
      30th of Jul, 2009

I have been very happy with this company and their service. I have two kids currently signed with them. I would certainly recommend them!

Sincerly,
    Parent of two happy
    kids with xm-talent.

• Mr
      30th of Jul, 2009

We went to New York, with xm-talent last summer and had a wonderful time and met so many professional in the industry we would have not met if it wasn't for xm-talent. They helped my son meet agents, and we are now scheduled to fly to L.A. to see more agents that they have set up for us. My son has been so busy since we went to them. I don't know why anyone would have any complaints? They are one of the few people in the industry who were honest and helpful in getting us started in the bussiness. The coaches are some of the best in the area.

I wanted to thank XM-Talent and thier Directors, Coaches, and Saff, for helping us and let parents know this is the place to be if your child wants to break into the business.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Healy

• Xm
      14th of Sep, 2009

Xm Talent is truly the best talent agency that you can be with. I been with them scince last december, and it has been the most wonderfull time of my life. The people who work there are just a pleasure to be around. The studio is amazing, and it is a place that i grew up in. XM Talent will always be in my heart, they are the first once who introduced me to the entertainment industry the right way
    I read some bad comments about them, i just want to say those people are the once who got regected by them
    If XM talent was a skeem, why would they be nominated as the best talent agency in bay area by kron 4?

• Th
      9th of Nov, 2010

I tried to cancel membership after my daughter attended 3 classes, due to change of transportation situation...No one would ever return my calls or email...I've left a ton of messages, still have not heard...When they were trying to enroll us in the agency...I was called a couple of times a week...To comfirm appt. times and etc...They are a huge SCAM in my opinion and others...as you can read...

• Bu
      5th of Feb, 2011

Complete SCAM !!!
    They are after your money and that is it. They are liars and cheats. Not to metion the only good comments here apear to be extremly fake. Hopefully the police finds them and they get put in jail and/or pay a huge fine. To be ohnest they lied to my face and to my mothers. They are lucky that they moved from the building that they were in & are no where to be found. If you are reading this cesar, if that is even your name. Good luck with your life cause karma will get you. Including Sal and that rude blonde. [censored] you.

• Ki
      26th of Apr, 2011

I hate to agree as my experience had started off okay. Then it became a nightmare. They would debt my account two and three times a week causing me NSF Fees. I had to close my account. The services didnt seem to provide a full training without more and more money. My daughter is in the same postion prior to utilizing their agency. I am very disappointed. I have never heard from them since.

• Ro
      21st of Jun, 2011

If anyone wants to sue xm talent please contact me so i can get a laywer and work this out, and make a group to sue them. its unfair to just get our money and run away with it.. EMAIL me @ rosa.godoy3@gmail.com

• Be
      3rd of Dec, 2012

I know this comes way after the fact, but who ran this company?