Xango / returned product no refund 3 mo ltr

1 UT, United States Review updated:

This company is a rip off. They sell this juice as a cure all for central nervous system disorders, and its nothing but high price juice. After one box I returned the 2nd shipment, and its been 3 months and 3 calls with no refund to my credit card. For $250 for 4 bottles its too rich for my blood.

I will never buy anything from mlm companies again. What a scam.

Ro

Comments

• Sj
      11th of Mar, 2009

I got involved and soon learned they don't quite tell you everything. Unless you have hundreds of people that you can pester into joining, you will need to invest several hundred dollars each month just to have a chance of signing someone up. I figured it would take at least $600 per month with no guarantees.

As to Mangosteen, I do believe it has a lot of healthful properties. I also believe a person should be cautious. My wife seems to have had a bad reaction to it. This is from observation only and could be from her own unique situation. She has several health issues.

All and all, I would give Xango a big thumbs down.

• Bi
      7th of Apr, 2010

Why do people have to resort to lying to get attention?
    This original poster is full of crap. At the date of his/her posting the product was
    $100 plus S&H it's now just $120 plus S&H. These prices are for a case of 4 bottles.

The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.
    Winston Churchill

• Ti
      31st of Dec, 2010

I got to say you only here about the bad and not the good. When I lived in Migh. my neighbor Lisa sold Xango, she give my girlfriend a bottle for free and we went to some classes Lisa gave on Tues. nights. We met 30 people that night and they all had a great story about Xango. My girlfriend was taking a lot of pain med., oxy, Kaden 180 mg a day for her back pain, and her lower back the outer skin looked like a large blister that never healed. She bought some Xango that night two bottles $60. two weeks went by and she ordered a case 4 bottles $120. four weeks go by she orders a case this goes on for 9 monthes . Her skin all over looks great her meds. are cut in half and three years later she feels good. She couldn't afford the Xango any more but she went from seating on the couch all day to living a normal life. It was truly a blessing that Lisa was my neighbor and the Xango worked great. My name is Tim Phillips I thing Xango works great. This is my phone number 919 200 5320