[Resolved] www.swap.comthey steal your items and block you from getting them back

S Nov 19, 2017

I sent items to sell to them in july... They just processed my box on november 10, 2017. All of my items were in great condition... Some even new with tags. All other items were professionally laundered no stains and nothing old. I receive an email saying they rejected mostly all of my box and that if I don't make a decision within 14 days that they will still take the rejected items as a donation, sell it on their site and donate the money to charity...[censor]. I don't see one charity that they have helped and what customers can they possibly be selling these rejected items to?? If it'd not good enough for me to make money with how is it good enough for them to still sell and donate?? Lies and thieves. To add insult to injury when I tried to pay the 5.99 to have all items shipped back to me their system kept having a processing error... Again [censor]. I took a screenshot to prove what was happening and immediately placed a test order under an alias name and guess what?? I bet that system didn't hesitate to take my payment then. These people are scam artist and thieves. Do not trust them and do not shop or sell with them. I have taken all measures to document and have proof to assist me in court should I have to sue them for theft if they don't decide to return my things. This is america and if a company who claims to operate from finland can set up shop here and steal from us then they need to be shut down. The government allows these business practices as long as taxes are paid unless we all rage against the machine... I am not a brainwashed robot who just lays down to get crapped on. I will follow principal before money every time. Swap is owned by netcycler inc which claims to be based out of helsinki, finland but operate out of illinois and their number is [protected]... Ty and don't trust them

• Resolution Statement

• Swap Customer Care's Response · Nov 27, 2017

We sincerely apologize for the length of time to process your inbound shipment. We've seen a significant increase in the number of sellers utilizing our service. It is taking between 80-100 days to process inbound shipments, however we continue to hire to make improvements in this area.
    Per our "Help" center on Swap.com, you can find the following policy related to rejected/not accepted items.

Please note: Rejected items handed over to Swap.com will be sent to recycling.

Non-Accepted items: In the nature of non-accepted items occur, you will receive notification of their non-acceptance via the email associated with your account with Swap.com. We will store your items for 14 days when you receive the rejection notification, if you would like your non-accepted items returned to you, you should request the items home with the occurrence fee. If you have not requested your items home and paid for their shipment within the 14 days from the sending of rejection notification, the service has the right to dispose of the rejected items.

If we may be of further assistance in reviewing any specific account details you may email us at [protected]@swap.com, or contact our customer service team at [protected].

Sincerely,