www.realtyna.com / No services and agent stopped to communicate with me

113 Barksdale Professional Center Newark, United States Review updated:

I wasn’t impressed with the services of www.realtyna.com. I recently contacted the agent from the company and explained in details what I really wanted from them. The rep told me that the whole job could be done within 4 days. He told to pay deposit and promised to contact me very y soon. I waited the whole week and heard nothing from the rep. Unfortunately, this guy decided to mislead me and he did it. I just really want to stop the company from scamming of other people. Help me with it.

Sh
May 21, 2015

Comments

• Pe
      23rd of May, 2015

I have a very good experience with Realtyna on my website. Their support team is very responsive and if respect their support coverage, they will provide support to you. needless to say, if you broken your agreement with them, (like altering their codes) they are not going to provide support to you.

• Ar
      1st of Jun, 2015

Peter, As you mentioned, Realtyna is one of the best service providers that I dealt with. I think this guy or gal (Sheila) is working on behalf of one of Realtyna competitors ;-) This is common these days. I informed realtyna about this. It seems they know who is he.