www.Plotter4U.com / Ordered plotter still haven't received

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-205-8910 951-795-5275

I ordered HP1055CM for $2950.00 on July 2009 and paid in full .I haven't received this plotter and nor will anyone return my phone calls.This company is a total fraud. Be carefull

Comments

• Pl
      15th of Mar, 2010

I will look into this, I just read saw post, and I want to make sure that this is not a discrentaled employee or upset ex client. Once I have verified it this week, I will send the unit. We ship over 30 units a month and it gets really busy. I will follow up with a post when it is complete with tracking or verification.

• Pl
      23rd of Apr, 2010

After reviewing this, the plotter was to be shipped by one of our vendors, who, since then are no longer in business. We shipped the unit and the client has received it. It shipped via OLD DOMINION FREIGHT PRO# 99950339591. To date we have shipped over 5000 plotters. This is not a common occurance.

Delivery Date: 04/12/2010

Destination: WATERTOWN, MA 02472
    Destination Svc Ctr: BOS - BOSTON, MA

• Sm
      13th of Dec, 2010

Apparently this is not the only time that this has happened. I ordered a plotter from www.plotter4u.com in early October and am having the same results. No one will return phone calls. Most of my emails have gone unanswered. It is 67 days later, and I am out $1507, with no plotter to show for it.