www.paperproz.com / No paper and agent only promised a lot

Patricia C. Amedee 4401, Nashville, AR, United States Review updated:

I was upset that I have trusted to the staff from the company www.paperproz.com. The agent told me that they would write paper for me within 3-7 days. I waited two weeks and have listened for their fake promises, but in result I decided to cancel the order. The agent promised essay, but he told nothing about the refund. Don’t rely on these guys and don’t pay them, because impossible to get money from them.

Wi
May 21, 2015

Comments

• Gr
      28th of May, 2015

There is no client with such name, this is what our competitors do when they cant beat us in terms of quality. If anything you can contact paypal and ask them to show their receipt. I am sure this person will not be able to present any evidence.

• Ad
      30th of May, 2015

I think in accordance with my own experience, i do not agree with such comments, as i have experienced their services and order 9 papers with them. They are honestly provide the best and i have not even bothered to format my paper because their Academic department provide me everything

• Sm
      2nd of Jun, 2015

more appropriate to believe in what you have stated above. Honestly, my over all experience with PaperProz is really awesome, because they do care what they commit with their clients. I have recently received my order and they have delivered me two days before the actual deadline. I think you might be a competitor who is trying to ruin their reputation. Well i would still wait for your response.

9th of Jun, 2015

I am team lead reputation management- PaperProz.com. A clear evidence of Wilkins posting a negative review is his profile. If you click on his user profile, you will see that he has posted one review only. While it is mostly observed that people on reviews sites like complaint boards express their experiences regularly. The profile of this person was made one day ago, posted a bad review and gone. Now he will never come back or speak to support his claim. Therefore, I being responsible to manage the reputation of PaperProz.com strongly disagree with what he says. I will take necessary steps to talk to complaint board management to help us remove these spoilers and to make complaint board more real and trusted website to access online reputation.