www.ezi-gifts.com.au / They didn't provide order, and all their info was useless

United States Review updated:
I ordered gift for my daughter from the website www.ezi-gifts.com.au. I placed order before the weekends, so the seller provided the confirmation only on Monday. Ok, I waited for the further info, but after I got the confirmation email, these jerks stopped to reply. They haven’t delivered my order and stopped to communicate with me at all. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.
May 5, 2015

D  27th of May, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am going to say the same thing i said about the other complaint towards this company. I totally disagree!!! Firstly, they were so helpful with my selection of wedding flowers and went out of their way to source flowers they didn't have in stock! I asked them about express delivery as they don't have it listed as an option on their website. Because i'm local, they organised a staff member to deliver my flowers the next day free of charge! It's hard to believe what your saying as my experience with them was totally the opposite. The lady who helped me was sooo nice and accommodating that's why i have gone out of my way to type this. It's funny how you say you received a confirmation email days after since its automated! I received my confirmation email 2 seconds after i paid online. Oh another thing I find strange. Your in the united states? If you have a look at their website, they only deliver in Australia! There is no option for overseas. Dont believe everything you read people!!!
N  28th of May, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am very sorry but I found this review questionable. First thing is why would you order from an Australian shopping center (www.ezi-gifts.com.au) if you live in the United States, and you even expect it to be there after 2 days? If you are in a rush, then you should have ordered from a gift shop near you, or are there no gift shops there in the US that you had to order from Australia? Second, this is the first time I have heard a negative review for Ezi Gifts. I admit, I am a customer of Ezi and I haven't found or seen any poor services from them. I have been shopping in their shop for 3 months and so far I am loving their collection and their services. Third, you are looking for other people who are scammed or deceived but instead you got comments that support Ezi. Maybe you are the one deceiving people? I'm sorry JES, but if you want to ruin the reputation of a company, you should try harder next time.. okay?