www.exhilway.com / They took a lot of money from me without my notice

1 309, Fellowship Road, Suite 200Mt Laurel, United States Review updated:

Don’t invest money in the projects of the company www.exhilway.com. I made a big mistake and invested rather large sum to the company, which didn’t warn me and started to charge me for something, which I didn’t want and received. I checked all my statements and found out that they took a lot of money from me within this period of time. I was upset and wanted to stop the deal, but the cancellation process was too long and not to so simple. So, my example of the deal is like a warning for other users.

Si
Jul 31, 2015

More www.exhilway.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ex
      1st of Aug, 2015

Dear Complainant,

Thank you for bringing your complaint to our notice.

First of all we would like to inform you that Exhilway neither accept any standing instructions from their respective banks from any of the client and nor do we take any credit card information. Your complaint seems to be a motivated piece of work and our analysis on the same has helped us realize that constantly you are posting baseless complaints. A complaint cannot be justified without client code or without understanding the complete analysis of the situation. We would like to remind you that your posts are defamatory and can land you in trouble with many law suits. Your IP address is from India where we do not own any of the retail investment business, hence the complaint is unjustified and falsified with a sheer motive of defaming a organization.

Your previous complaints are also baseless, where you said where one of your friend is cheated, however our repeated attempts forcing you to share information has gone waste. You have given a wrong number in this account and your name does not tally with our records which in itself is fishy in nature.

In the last few months, we was informed that some Bangalore based companies submitted falsified information to our investor desk for investment routed via Bangalore based CA. We are in process of sending them legal notices subject to US jurisdiction. Hence, it is a humble request if your matter is genuine please directly write to usa@exhilway.com.

We have resolved the matter of Bangalore based CA but all the companies who with a greed submitted wrong facts will be now checked by competent authorities in India and the CA details are also presented to ICAI for their analysis.

• Ex
      1st of Aug, 2015

Dear Sissi,

I cannot find any client by the name Sissi in our database. Your complaint seems to be a motivated piece of work several other complaints are repeatedly coming from the same ip address as of yours. We warn you of legal action if this repeated. We have also complained to the cyber cell, and whatever you are doing is punishable under law.

It seems to be quite visible that your complaint is baseless. Exhilway neither accept cards or take standing instructions from any of the client, what you are taking about in this complaint is not even a possibility. We are aware of your identity and we are approaching Indian tribunal for the resolution, rest be assured you will be approached soon. You are posting such complaints with a sheer purpose of defamation which is unacceptable. The readers here can make out that all your posted complaints on this forum has no truth in that, you never disclose the name of the people, the client code and the relationship manager who catered to you.