World Wide Speed Post / Fraudulent

1 GA, United States

I have posted a piano for sale on craiglist, and a buyer by name of Carla Wealth ([protected]@yahoo.com) contacted me to buy it by just looking a few pictures I sent over email. And he asked to pay through paypal. Then I got some (now I realized it must be fake) paypal notification saying that the money is deposited, and Carla has also emailed saying that he/she has deposited the money + shipping cost to my paypal, but require me to pay to an agent from World Wide Speed Post through Western Union for the shipping from my end to secure the transaction. I was stupid enough the first time to transfer the money for the shipping fee through Western Union; until I realize something is not right when they asked for the 2nd time, and the money is still not showing up on my actual paypal account.

So if you got email from "[protected]@paypal®.com" <[protected]@consultant.com>, it is a fake paypal email notification.

If they asked you to send any money to tranport company, or by the name of World Wide Speed Post, or to any of their agents such as the two below, you know it's fraudulent:

Alex John