World Adventures Travel / Soliciating/False Gifts

1 3110 Cherry Palm DriveTampa, FL, United States
Phone: 813-865-0433

Went to a cooking seminar that they called me about saying they recieved my name from a Bridal show I went to in 2007. For me & my fiance at the time to come look at a demonstration we would get a free meal and a free vacation, whether we purchased a vacation plan or not. Come to find out we did go there was not meal. The lady grilled a pieces of chicken cut it up and we all had a small piece of the chicken. Then they try to talk you into this expensive cookware me & my husband did not go along with it but they did give us the brochure to mail in to get us our free trip. Since that time January of 2008 I have been trying to set up a vacation. I tried to set up one for our anniversary said nothing was available have to book in 3 months. Left several messages and no one returns the call. In the last couple month tried to call and set up a trip because it does exp in December so I call now and a automated voicemail comes on and says they are having phone problems to leave a message but it just keeps repeating the same message and does not ever prompt you to leave a message. No matter if you try to hit 0, pound key or just keep letting it go to prompt you to leave a message it will not it will just keep repeating the same stupid message. For the last month voicemail has been on all day long. Now I try to look them up online and I see the scams from hundreds of other people that this same thing has happened too. I hope they are shut down and a serious lawsuit for people who spent there money with them.