WithGames.com / Fraud and cheating!

1 Spain Review updated:

After 18 hours I ordered a WOW powerlevel 1-60 to WITHGAMES.COM, Blizzard suspended my account, the reason for it was:

"Type of Violation: Use of Prohibited Third Party software Consequences for Account: Account Suspension for 3 days (72 hours) and warning placed on the account".

WITHGAMES answered me they were surprised with it, they told me maybe it was due to being logged in many hours (they told me more than 24 hours, obviously they were lying, I checked all the time their progress on another account). They told me they were not using programs for cheating, and again it sounds like a lie. I asked them for giving me back the money, at least the difference between level 27 they leveled me up (they began with level19) and the 1-60 I ordered. The surprise was they told me they check me a lot more of money for it, because they needed a lot of time arranging the powerlevel (they started with a 19 twink!!!). So, they gave me back less money than fair price and I get the account banned for 3 days and one warning placed on the account. Some friends of mine told me about the same thing... Conclusion... if you want to raise your level... spend hours by yourself of trust in some confident company.

Ne

Comments

Pl
  13th of Nov, 2007

Conclusion... if you want to raise your level... spend hours by yourself of trust in some confident company."

Or... try playing the game yourself instead of paying someone else to do it! I've never understood people that pay money to buy a game, then pay to have someone else play it for them.

Fr
  14th of Sep, 2008

I agree I payed them to power lvl my lvl 39 r0gue to lvl 70 and they got to lvl 49 and my accont got banned forever

Gi
  4th of Oct, 2008

is this stuff true?

Ch
  2nd of Jan, 2009

Its true I bought 100m in mesos testing out the company and after the so called 30 minute wait, I didn't get it. I waited for a few more days and nothing.

Ch
  2nd of Jan, 2009

Before when withgames actually gave you the service you payed for, I spent some money on my lv 45 sin to get to lv 48. A day after my account got to 48 my account was hacked. I tried pin reset and still waiting...

Er
  21st of Jan, 2010

withgames.com = gold4rs.com =accountbar.com = accontol.com = runescapesell.com = rs2gold.com = rsgoldsell.com = vgoldseller.com = Scamer!!!

usfine.com is best for me