Winco / customer services
I have shopped at winco's for some time now and although it is understaffed and crowded, I have felt it was worth the savings. However, an incident today involving threats and racist abuse directed towards me by a customer and the store employees and managers lack of interest and rudeness in handling my complaint, shows me that any savings I might have had are not worth it. I will gladly take my business elsewhere and shop with people who have decent values.
More Winco Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - bad employment practices 
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law 
- Winco - rude out of line 
- Winco - customer service 
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly 
- WinCo Foods - old trapper beef jerky peppered sticks
- Winco - cashiers letting a very drunk man continue to insult an elderly women and I front of my 3 yr old!!
- WinCo Foods - produce
- WinCo Foods - belittling 
- WinCo Foods - customer service