Williams Chicken / Very bad customer service and service!

2534 E. Abrams SteetArlington, United States Review updated:
Phone: (817) 265-5610

Every time myself or my husband go to Williams Chicken they are very very rude, and sometimes the chicken is old. But today 3/2/08, I called at 10:00pm to find out what time they closed, and a female answered, and said they close at 11:00pm but that they arec closed because of the weather, she said, "we are closed because everybody has to ge home," and hung-up on me, everytime they are rude there, and I do not appreciate their rudeness. Their food needs to be cooked a little better and their Customer Service is horrible.

Comments

Mo
  15th of Nov, 2015
I am very upset with the customer service that was provided to me on tonight 11/14/2015 @ 21:48. I ordered two 8 pc Dark and one large fries. The total cost of food was $23.25. When I received my order from Employee#146719 who was on Register 4 in the drive through, I stated to him that this chicken is not fresh it is old and cold, I need some fresh chicken. However, I was told that we do not cook the box. I responded to cashier I know that you do not cook the box. This chicken is old and cold, the box is not even warm. I told him that I did not care if I paid $8.99 for each box of chicken, I would like fresh chicken. I asked him a personal question, When you go out to eat and spend your money on food Don't you want your food to be hot? of course the cashier did not respond. I was told to pull to the front and wait ten minutes. I was upset, so, I went inside and asked for a manager and my receipt? No manager came forth to speak with me nor apologize for the rudeness of the employee. I spoke to a young Hispanic lady who provided me with excellent customer service. The young lady asked me what was wrong and spoke with the employee who would not give his name and said I told her that it would be ten minutes. I said he does not have to be rude, I was just asking for the manager. Still I did not speak with one person who was a manager. I took a picture of the information provided in the window of that store. Location: 4875 Sunnyvale Street, Dallas, Texas 75216. I called phone number 469-751-7563 to the District Manager, I left a voicemail for someone to contact me because of the encounter that I had with an employee. No response as of yet. The employees did not have on any name badges. If it was a manager on duty he nor she did not reveal who they were. This is very poor customer service. I currently work in Customer Service and have worked in this field for over 30 years. This is unacceptable behavior in the work place. I am not a rude person until someone gets rude with me. I work for my money and when I purchase something I want to have the best quality the company can provide. I know that people sometimes have a bad day with some difficult customer's, However, it is still the responsibility of the Employee, Manager, and District Manager to make sure that the person that is dealing with customer's are able to handle the job under pressure.
I am very disappointed and I am really thinking that I will not visit Williams Chicken ever again. It is far too many other restaurants and stores that you can order good fresh chicken from. ( Example: Albertson, Kroger, Wal-Mart, Church's, Kentucky and a lot more places that I did not list.
Treat others like you would like to be treated and put yourself in that person shoes as if you were the customer. Sometime or another you are a customer to someone else.
Ad
  26th of May, 2016
Today I decided to get chicken 🍗 from Williams. The chicken was old, okra overcooked, fries 🍟 stale and stuffed peppers stale as well. I was not a HAPPY customer!! Sadly to say, very disappointed & unsatisfied.. Approx time was 3:30 pm on a Thursday @ 4313 E BERRY in Fort Worth, TX. I just gotten off work, was too exhausted to return!!! HOT MESS!!!